Sympathy Message Ideas - Feel free to COPY and PASTE
*May peace and comfort find you during this difficult time.
*We are very saddened to hear of your recent loss.
*We are thinking of you and your family as you celebrate ____'s remarkable life and the memories you shared.
*My heart goes out to you and your family at this difficult time.
*We would like to express our sincere condolences to you and your family.
*We want to express our sympathy and let you know that our thoughts are with you.
*We are thinking of your family wanting to help out in any way we can. I’ll call to see when would be a good night to bring over dinner.
*I am so sorry to hear about your ____. Please let me know if there is anything I can do.
*Please accept my deepest condolences for your family's loss.
*Words cannot even begin to express our sorrow.
*Our family is deeply saddened by the passing of your _______. We'll always remember ___ fondly and feel lucky that we had the pleasure of knowing ____. ____ will be very missed.
*Please remember that you are not alone...we are always here for you.
*I am thinking about you and sending love.
*Our hearts are saddened by your loss and our thoughts and prayers are with you.
*I want you to know that I am here for you during this difficult time.
*May your memories give you peace and comfort.?
*I am here for you. Please let me know if I can help in any way.
*You and your family are surrounded by love during this difficult time.
Condolence Quotes - Feel free to COPY and PASTE
*What we have once enjoyed we can never lose...All that we love deeply becomes a part of us. ~Helen Keller
*A great soul serves everyone all the time. A great soul never dies. It brings us together again and again. ~Maya Angelou
*Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. ~Author Unknown
*Those we love and lose are always connected by heartstrings into infinity. ~Terri Guillemets
*Between every two pine trees there is a door to a new life. ~John Muir
*Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, of glory in the flower,
We will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind. ~William Wordsworth
*Unable are the loved to die. For love is immortality. ~Emily Dickinson
*Like a bird singing in the rain, let grateful memories survive in time of sorrow. ~Robert Louis Stevenson
*There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart. ~Gandhi
*Let children walk with Nature, let them see the beautiful blendings and communions of death and life, their joyous inseparable unity, as taught in woods and meadows, plains and mountains and streams of our blessed star, and they will learn that death is stingless indeed, and as beautiful as life. ~John Muir
A Custom Grove allows family and friends to plant trees as part of a larger grove to honor or memorialize someone. Tree contributions are $10 each and trees are planted together.
The final gift to the honoree or their family includes:
- The planting of trees in a U.S. National Forest destroyed by wildfire
- A personalized framed grove planting certificate with total tree count
- A card printed with messages from all contributors
- The honoree's name recorded on our Tree Gift Registry
- Online access to photos & info about where the trees were planted
Fill out THIS FORM or call (707) 508-9262 to set up a Custom Grove for a memorial, celebration or any occasion. Set up is FREE, but we do require a minimum of 20 trees in the grove by the time you decide to close the contribution period.
Tree totals below are updated every 1-2 business days.
- Luca Kalili Elghanayan
- Don & Rose Lawson
- Beckett Cypheridge
- Nahida Khasho
- Nathaniel Farcas
- Beverly Sue Anderson
- Shirley Biddle
- Mike "Papa" Lepper
- Robert "Bob" Cox
- Johnny Hubbert
- David John Eichelberger
- Lucille Haynes Gibson
- April Parker
Group gifts can be a great way to pay tribute to a person, celebrate a special occasion or express sympathy following a death. After all, you can afford to get something extra special when everyone pulls their money together. But what's the special something that you should buy? And how will you collect all the money?
If you want to give a group gift that is extra special without having to go through any hassles at all, a Trees for a Change Custom Grove of Trees is a great solution! Your group gift will pay to have an small or large grove of trees planted in a U.S. National Forest in an area that suffered damage due to forest fires. The recipient of your gift will be able to go online and view the location of their grove. They'll even be able to view real photographs of the site.
With the gift, your recipient gets:
- A listing in our Tree Gift Registry with his or her name and the month of the gift.
- A personalized card that explains the gift fully, provides information about how to view the tree and lists the names and personal messages of everyone who contributed.
- A tree planting certificate personalized with his or her name, the name of your group and the date. The certificate is sent framed in a beveled chocolate brown recycled wood frame.
Here's how the Custom Grove works:
1. You set up a Custom Grove with us. There is no fee to do so, and you don't have to pay anything up front. You let us know the name of the person that you're collecting for and set up a final date for contributions. We'll go to work and get everything set up, and then we'll send you a link and info to share with others.
2. You spread the word about your Custom Grove. Send an email or a text or post on social media. Make some phone calls. You can tell everyone however you wish. They only need to be given the link to make their contribution.
3. Your contributors visit this page and pay for their contribution. It only costs $10 to purchase one tree, and contributors can add multiple trees if they wish. They also can add a personal message to the gift recipient.
4. When the contribution period ends, we prepare the gift items outlined above, as long as there have been at least 20 trees paid for. We make arrangements to have the trees planted and ship the gift package either to you or to the recipient free of charge.
For more information about our Trees for a Change Custom Grove of Trees or to set up your grove, send us an email or call us at (707) 508-9262.