Welcome Baby Grove
A Welcome Baby Grove allows family and friends to plant trees as part of a larger grove to celebrate a baby's arrival. Tree contributions are $10 each.
The gift to the Baby's family, once the grove is closed, includes:
- Trees planted in a U.S. National Forest destroyed by wildfire
- A personalized framed planting certificate with total tree count
- A card printed with messages from all contributors
- The baby's name recorded on our Tree Gift Registry
- Online access to tree photos, location info & maps
Fill out THIS FORM or call (707) 508-9262 to set up a Welcome Baby Grove. Set up is FREE, but we do require a minimum of 20 trees in the grove by the time you decide to close the contribution period.