Flowers for Sympathy Gifts? Just Say NO.
Yes, flowers are beautiful, and lots of people like them for a sympathy gift. But now is a good time to rethink the tradition of sending flowers when someone passes away. Here's why:
1) Flowers DIE. Sending something that will die to a person who is grieving over a death is not the best way to show you care.
2) Flowers cost big $$$. The average sympathy arrangement including delivery is $60-$120. Ouch.
3) Flowers are impersonal. Often a grieving family receives many arrangements, making them hard to remember who sent what.
Give a Memorial Tree as a Sympathy Gift because...
1) Trees LIVE. Plant something living to celebrate a life. Makes good sense, doesn't it? And you're helping a forest in need.
2) Our Memorial Trees are affordable. Or tree dedication options range from $15-$75. Our most popular option is $35.
3) Tree Gifts are personal. Your friend will not forget this thoughtful, meaningful gift that includes personalization.
“Not only will my dad’s spirit live on in us, but it will also grow and flourish forever in his tree. What a great way to honor a great man.” ~ D. Kennett