Tree Gifts dedicated between July 2007 and April 2008 were planted in Gallatin National Forest in Montana, just outside of Yellowstone National Park.
**These are extra special trees because they were the very first trees planted by us! **
Gallatin National Forest Tree Baby Planted in 2008
Update: Gallatin NF Trees in 2022, at 14 years old
Map & Directions
- ~From Bozeman on I90 E, exit at Bridger Creek Rd, turn R, immediately set odometer to zero
- ~Continue for 7.8 miles, turn R at fork onto West Bridger Creek Rd.
- ~Around mile 10, turn L onto Derby Gulch (FS road 6674)
- ~Right around mile 12.9, stay R at the fork and park right away. Trees will be on both sides of the road, best view is up the hill on the left
- ~Approx GPS coordinates: 45.597406, -109.842442
- ~Nearest town to the trees is Big Timber
- ~Nearest airport to the trees is Bozeman
- ~We recommend staying in Bozeman or Livingston (fun old town)